Select the course you want to take from the list at the end of this page.
To take a course:
- Click the Take this Course button at the top of the course page.
- Click on the first lesson in the Course Content table that is displayed.
- After reading the lesson introduction, click on the first topic in the Lesson Content table.
- When you finish reading a lesson topic, click on the Mark Complete button to advance to the next lesson topic:
- Take the quiz at the end of each lesson. Question types include multiple choice, true or false, and drag-and-drop matching. You must score 80 percent or higher on a quiz to move to the next lesson.
For additional information (including what authoring tools to use), see the About page.