February 26, 2019
1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Whether your organization is new to DITA or if you have been working in structured markup for a while, adding intelligence to your content via metadata is a powerful way to increase the value of your content. In this session, you will learn how to:
- Define your metadata needs and requirements
- Determine which metadata elements and attributes best meet those requirements
- Plan and prioritize a metadata initiative
- How to talk to management about the benefits of additional metadata
- Working with advanced metadata enablers such as taxonomies, DITA subject schemes, and DITA classification schemes