February 28, 2019
1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
If you are doing something for the first time or trying to do something new and innovative, then failure comes with the territory. However, you do not have to make the same mistakes other folks have made – instead, let’s make new mistakes!
Join Amber to learn about some of the classic blunders that you can avoid with your DITA implementation:
- Failing to develop an agreed-upon definition of success for your project
- Forgetting to align the project with business goals
- Assuming you know how users need your content
- Skipping a content inventory and prioritization
- Neglecting to invest in information architecture
- Selecting technology before understanding your requirements
- Underestimating the costs for transform development
- Overlooking key solution users and stakeholders
- Disregarding the human aspect of change