In the Introduction to reuse in DITA course you learned that:
- You should keep reusability in mind when creating topics. Reusable topics are consistent, context-free, and generalized.
- You can reuse topics in many different maps.
- You can reuse maps in many different maps.
- You can reuse same topic multiple times in the same map.
- You can use content references (or “conrefs”) to reuse an element across many different topics.
This course builds on these principles and ideas by introducing you to conditions (filtering), keys, and advanced content references.